Sunday 8 December 2013

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (77)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.


I received two books in the post this week. The first is a book that sounds very dark and different, which is why I am so excited about it - it is called Gretel and the Dark. Another book which I received and is set for release next year is Summer at the Lake - it may be quite the opposite to Summer right now, but I'm looking forward to the change, nonetheless. 

I hope you've had a lovely week!

2 comments:

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!