Sunday 23 March 2014

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (87)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books, whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.


I purchased one book this week - A Long Way Down, which I'm actually going to start reading straight away. Earlier this week, I went to the cinema to see The Book Thief (which I loved) and saw the trailer for the film adaptation of this book. Now I've seen the trailer, I really want to see this film, but I want to read the book first, so here's hoping that I can read it quickly!

I hope you've all had a great week! 

6 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! That's totally new to me! Hope you enjoy it and the movie!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really need to see that movie. I saw a clip on it on the Graham Norton show and it looked hilarious. :D

    ★ Under The Mountain ★

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just watched the trailer, and it sounds so good! Definitely requesting it from the library now.

    My STS
    Tabitha @ Tabitha's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. If Stargate Universe thinks it can get by on replica gucci endless wandering through barren planets and pseudomystical vision quests, it has another thing coming. The follow-up chanel replica to its big premiere consists of dreadful scene after dreadful scene, compounding the replica handbags show's worst elements while offering precious little in return hermes replica.

    ReplyDelete

  5. thanks for this post, keep it up for updating us, i am waiting for ur new article.
    IPL8 live stream 2015
    thanks again

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!