Sunday 18 November 2012

Stacking the Shelves & Showcase Sunday(28)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.



It has been another very Christmassy week for me in terms of books! I am very excited to start reading seasonal books, so I think I'll have to pick one up within the next week - It's not too early is it?! The four Christmas-themed reads that I was given to review were Christmas at the Cupcake Cafe, The Charm Bracelet, From Notting Hill to New York... Actually and Bad Angels. It may not be Christmas themed, but it certainly felt like Christmas day to me when this review arrived today -  The Chronicles of Downton Abbey (which I already love!).

 I've fancied picking up a copy of The Woman Who Went to Bed For a Year for a while, and as it was half price this week, I just couldn't say no to buying it - so that was this weeks purchase!

7 comments:

  1. Very festive books this week, love the covers of Christmas books. Great haul. Please come by and check out My Mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! These are all new to me, but I hope you enjoy them all! Bad Angels' cover briefly reminded me of Cinder, the shoe looks identical to the other!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Christmas looking books. We've so many at the bookshop at the moment, I love them all!

    Hope you enjoy your new reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for all the Christmas themed books - I love them! I'm starting Christmas at the Cupcake Cafe myself this week! I hope you enjoy all these pretties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I'm so jealous of all the fantastic Christmas books that must be filling your house by this point. :D Christmas at the Cupcake Cafe looks ADORABLE... I just snagged Meet Me At the Cupcake Cafe recently and I can't wait to read it. And *gasp* the Downton Abbey book. You lucky girl you. :D Happy Reading!
    My Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the Christmas related books! I also got Melissa's book a few weeks ago - I can't wait to finally read it :)

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!